We are pleased to welcome you to the Garden Centre Fresh website.

With a 24 hour ordering system, you are able to add to your order and regularly check out our new products. Who can deliver a complete range of plants directly from 1500 growers throughout Europe? Garden Centre Fresh can!


  • 11-01-2017 | Garden Centre Fresh Spring Open Day 2017



    Book your place to our show next week!


    We are holding our 4th GCF Trade Show in Honselersdijk, The Netherlands.

    On the 17th- 19th January 2017 


    This is THE only show in Holland created by a UK team and designed purely for UK Garden Centres – We’re so confident you will like it, we’ll pay your fare!


    Why not join us for an all-expenses paid trip to visit our packing warehouse in Honselersdijk and meet the UK team who will have some very special show exclusives. Meet the growers at our exclusive show where you can plan your 2017 promotions under one roof.



    Your trip includes:

    FREE flights – FREE accommodation – FREE food and bar (subject to availability and Terms & Conditions)

    • Growers exhibiting at the show
    • Indoor Houseplant Garden Centre Ideas
    • Scanners for paperless ordering
    • Concept marketing ideas
    • Let’s Talk I.T. – How I.T. can help your business to grow
    • Brand New Cut Flower Concept- No Stock Risk involved!


    And much, much more!



  • 12-07-2016 | New contact details for the office

    General phone number:

    Office: 01626 819350


    Account Managers:

    Leanne: 01626 819351

    Laura: 01626 819352

    Debbie: 01626 819353

    Stuart: 01626 819354

  • 21-06-2016 | HTA National Plant Show 2016 Best in Category Winner


    Garden Centre Fresh are pleased to announce that we received an award for Best in Houseplants category at the HTA National Plant Show this year. This was for our beautiful Begonia Elatior Valentino Pink!





  • 13-06-2016 | New member of Garden Centre Fresh!

    Garden Centre Fresh are happy to announce a new member of the Sales team - Laura!

    Laura will be starting in the UK office from Monday 13th June 2016 and will be taking over Amys role as she leaves to go on maternity.

    She will be available Monday-Friday and is looking forward to dealing with our customers.


  • 10-05-2016 | Working hard in the warehouse to get your orders ready!


    Our staff are working extra hard in the warehouse to get your orders ready! The plants are looking bloomin' marvellous, and the pictures here prove it! What a busy May!









  • 07-01-2016 | Hydrangea Charming

    New product from De Jong Plant


    Come and meet 'Hydrangea Charming' at our show

    Garden Centre Fresh has purchased 80% of growers stock, leaving 20% for all other exporters

    4x21 on a trolley (mixed varieties)

    4 litre pots

    Limited availbility!

    Don't miss out and reserve today!


    Reservations only

    Deliveries from Week 11 (14th March) onwards





Selected for You...